Pages

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Summer Dreams Mini Album

Hello!  I just wanted to share this little mini album that I made over the summer.  I wanted to try a smaller size with a simpler format--this is a 4 x 6 album.  The paper collection is DCWV Summer Dream which I got at Joann Fabrics when it was on sale.  I love the colors and patterns of the paper.  I decided to paint the edges of the chipboard with Adirondack Acrylic Paint Dabbers by Ranger Ink.  I used Pearl, Purple Twilight and Lettuce to coordinate with the papers.  I also used the Pearl dabber on some of the flowers.  This is one of my favorite colors because it has a soft shimmer that is so pretty!  I can't wait to use it in some Christmas mini albums.  On this album, I also incorporated things from my stash: Me & My Big Ideas chipboard embellishments, Prima paper flowers, buttons, fibers, Ranger Stickles, and more. 

Hope you like it!  Thanks for looking.









No comments:

Post a Comment