Pages

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Another day, another page...

I'm still working on my 1st mini album but it is going so slowly!  I think I am being too picky or trying to make it perfect and I'm not just letting it flow.  I tend to do that...it's the perfectionist in me coming out.  I am trying to work on that.  Anyways, I hope to finish it soon so that I can post it here even though I have very few followers.  It is still nice to catalog what I am doing on this blog.

In the meantime, here is another Musketeer 2-page layout.  This one is to introduce the 4 Musketeers individually.  I tried to make each panel unique and representative of each girl.  I was inspired by a layout that I saw in one of last year's Scrapbook, etc. magazine articles.  I used paper from the Basic Grey Sugar Rush collection which I love.  I love anything Basic Grey even though I tend to hoard it rather than use it.  I'm trying to get over that too.

For this layout I used Cindy Loo and French Manor Cricut cartridges for the frames and Lyrical Letters for "Wendi".  The other letters are Basic Grey chipboard letters.  I used chipboard pieces from Me & My Big Ideas and Oriental Trading Company bling.  I traced and hand-cut the flowers to bring in some old-school crafting.  My mom continues to remind me that "you could just use the Cricut to do that", but I find hand cutting to be relaxing.  It reminds me of all of the paper dolls that I cut out when I was a kid. 

I hope you like the layout!

Stephanie



1 comment:

  1. soooo pretty...love the colors and your flowers!
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete